WISH BONE - Roost Cats– Grain Free New Zealand Chicken 1.8kg
Roost – Grain Free New Zealand Chicken, All Life Stages
Feed your kitty with the farm-inspired goodness of Wishbone Roost Grain-Free Dry Cat Food. Made with the unmatched quality of New Zealand cage-free chicken, this food is made in small batches to retain its natural goodness. Our exquisite formula made of 90% protein from chicken and fish meals, blended with herbal botanicals like basil, rosemary, and thyme, is an aromatic treat that can satisfy your cat’s carnivorous tastes.
- Carefully made in small batches using New Zealand cage-free chicken to retain its natural goodness.
- Seasoned with an exquisite balance of herbal botanicals, cranberries, and blueberries for a nutrient-boosting feast for your feline’s senses.
- Our filler-free recipe has a greater concentration of nutrients per cup of food which means you can feed less to your cat compared to other pet foods.
- Great for cats of all life stages with 90% protein, enriched with added vitamins and minerals.
- Our all-natural and grain-free recipe contains no corn, fillers, soy, wheat, artificial colors, or flavorings.
Chicken Meal, Fish Meal, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Flaxseed, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Papaya, Mango, Basil, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Sunflower Seeds, Chamomile, Peppermint, Camellia, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (VitaminB7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulphate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract and Spearmint Extract.
Free from fillers, Wishbone Cat has a greater concentration of nutrients per cup of food which means you can feed less to your cat compared to other pet foods.
Switching to Wishbone?
Feeding Wishbone’s Cat Formula for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of Wishbone’s
Cat Forumla with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. When supplementing with
canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
Wishbone Cat Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association
of American Feed Control (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for cats of all life stages.
Available in 4lbs and 12lbs
1.4kg to 2.3kg = 2/8 - 3/8 Cup
2.3kg to 4.5 kg = 3/8 - 5/8 Cup
4.5kg to 6.8kg = 5/8 - 7/8 Cup
6.8kg to 9kg = 7/8 Cup - 1 Cup
9kg + 1 Cup ++